Become a student counsellor
Would you like to become one of our student counsellors?
Counsellors will counsel students who are currently studying at Diploma Level, as well as L2 & L3 students who require counselling.
Student counsellors are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified counsellor with a minimum Diploma, L4 or above.
- Run your own private practice
- Be a member of a recognised professional body, such as the BACP or UKCP.
- Proof of Insurance and supervision
Counsellors are payed at a rate of £25.00 per hour.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Applications are ongoing.
We are looking for a network of counsellors to work in our newly established counselling agency, opening in the summer of 2019.
Counsellors should meet the minimum criteria below:
- Qualified counsellor of any modality
- Member of a professional body (BACP or UKCP
- Have a current DBS
Please submit your CV or submit an enquiry to email@example.com to be considered.